1. Locate the intercom/camera at the front main entrance.
2. Press the “PUSH” button on the intercom.
3. Stand in front of the camera on the panel.
4. Be prepared to show identification. Approved identification includes: driver’s license; Floresville ISD (or other school) ID, passport, or other government issued ID.
5. Hold the ID in front of the camera so it is viewable.
6. The door will be unlocked for you to enter the building.
7. Do not allow other visitors to enter with you.
8. Report to the main office to check in and receive a visitor's badge.