Floresville High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Counselor's Corner » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

Item(s) needed include:
For Parent / Legal guardian:
  • Proof of Residence (electric or water bill, or lease agreement)
  • Drivers' license
For Student:
  • Official birth certificate
  • Social Security card
  • Updated shot record
  • Current report card or withdrawal papers
  • Current EOC scores
If you have any questions please contact the counseling department at 830-393-5370 extension 1001
FISD has all forms available electronically for enrollment: http://forms.fisd.us